06 Feb You Started Strong—What Happened?
Promises are meant to be broken. Cliche as it may sound but that’s the usual banter people throw at those who make New Year’s resolutions.
Well, let’s be honest. While some are good at keeping their resolutions intact for the rest of the year, the others, not so much. Chances are, they are only good at the start, then flunk the rest of the year.
If you want to implement meaningful change in either your business or personal life, this session shares exactly what to do.
- How the power of habit undermines the best intentions to change for the better.
- Tipping points—the optimal time to make a change.
- Ways to use baby steps and substituting different behaviors to eliminate pesky habits.
- How to avoid habit triggers.
- To change your behavior, change your peer group.