09 Aug Where celebs hide away + Move over Byron Bay! + Our House could be your house and more!
Posted at 12:25h in Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Sponsored Channels, Videos 0 Comments
Kieran Clair is back as this week’s guest on Property News Update! Listen to him chat with Kevin about interesting property stories from around the world:
- When one won’t go. Co-owning a property has its benefits, but it also has its cons. What are you going to do when you want to put the property on the market but the other owner refuses to sell?
- Move over Byron Bay, there’s a new contender for the holiday destination crown in Airlie Beach! Customers looking for a quiet and luxurious hideout will like this re- emerging property.
- Speaking of hideouts, these marvelous properties on the Gold Coast are drawing attention from the rich and famous.
- Don’t smash it – it’s better sliced. Does the humble avocado help explain why it’s so hard for young people to get on the property ladder. Hang on – I have heard this before!
- Our house, in the middle of our street. Madness frontman Suggs is selling his Camden mews house. Originally three separate homes, it was later combined into one big 2,767sq ft space