13 Dec What’s ahead for property in 2016?
[flex_video widescreen=”true” vimeo=”true”] [/flex_video]
If you’ve been reading the papers like I have, you’re probably a little confused. Most economists agree our economy is in for a bumpy rise in 2016 and there are many conflicting macro-economic factors.
Clearly the real estate market has moved to the next stage of the property cycle and I can’t remember seeing them as fragmented as this before
So what’s ahead for our property markets?
To help you get a better understanding of what’s ahead for us I recently recorded a video interview with 2 leading experts and asked them to give their views.
• Dr. Andrew Wilson, chief economist for the Domain / Fairfax Group, and
• Michael Yardney, Metropole Properly Strategists, Australia’s leading property commentator.
• The current state of our property markets
• The interest rate outlook
• Potential causes for concern ahead
• How this cycle is different to previous cycles
• The biggest mistakes property investors make