28 Jan VIDEO – Bidding strategies – Veronica Morgan and Matt Hayson
While there are little or no auctions being conducted over the break we will take the opportunity to run a series that looks at how auction is run, the role of both the auctioneer and the agent, bidding strategies and lots more.
The series will feature Phil Parker, Veronica Morgan and Matthew Hayson.
In this episode we discuss:
- Veronica – when you are bidding, how do you position yourself in the crowd?
- Matt – how does an auctioneer work with the listing agent to ‘structure’ the bidding at an auction?
- Veronica – do you use different bidding strategies?
- Matt – what have been some of the best strategies you have seen employed at auction
- Veronica – how many figures do you have prior to auction (eg like to buy, would not pay over etc)