16 Jan VIDEO – AI and human redundancy – Scott Matthews
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is synonymous with the technology industry but it hasn’t typically been a core component of real estate. However, it is slowly but surely demonstrating its worth across many parts of the industry. So how is that impacting what we do? Scott Matthews – Chief Data & Analytics Architect with Core Logic outlines what he sees ahead for AI in real estate.
What you will learn in this video:
- Some practical examples of how AI is entering into our daily activities already
- How AI is developing in the space we work in as real estate agents
- Why we need AI and if we are losing the ‘personal touch’?
- The accuracy of machine learning and predictive analysis and are they having an impact on the accuracy of things like AVM’s?
- Is this modelling and these technologies posing a threat to the service provided by valuers and even real estate agents and brokers?
- Is AI helping with transparency? Will it be the saviour of the human involvement and will it bring more trust to the relationship between buyer, seller and the agent/broker?