16 Aug Unit owners told to cut losses + Amazon gets into real estate + Friends star’s ultimate pad
Posted at 12:25h in Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property News Update, Sponsored Channels 0 Comments
Ben Brady joins Kevin Turner in this week’s episode of Property News Update! Tune in as they discuss the following property stories from around the world:
- Amazon doing more than buying real estate? The e-commerce giant is reportedly getting into the real estate space by helping people buy homes and partnering with one of America’s largest brokerages, Realogy. What will that mean for agents and brokers?
- Meghan Markle cuts her LA ties. A California colonial house in a posh LA neighborhood is now up for grabs for $AUD 2.68 million. The Duchess of Sussex lived in it once upon a time before relocating to Toronto full time to film “Suits”.
- Unit owners told to “cut your losses now”. New research from Propertyology says unit owners waiting for prices to rebound were playing Russian Roulette with their financial futures amid a looming apartment crisis.
- The Dragons’ original den on the market. The Depository, a Victorian warehouse and original set of popular BBC TV show Dragons’ Den, can now be yours. The 6,000 sq ft property is on the market for £3.25 million and still boasts many of the recognisable period features as seen on the small screen.
- Friends star’s ultimate LA bachelor pad. Matthew Perry’s 10,628 sq ft bachelor pad features jaw-dropping views of LA that would make Chandler Bing jealous.