15 Nov Tinder of real estate + a new house for Ash Barty + The real Money Pit and more!
Posted at 12:30h in Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Sponsored Channels, Videos 0 Comments
REBAA President and buyer’s advocate Cate Bakos joins us again on Property News Update! Tune in as they discuss the following property stories from around the world:
- The Tinder of real estate. Cementing the great Australian love affair with property, the nation is getting the perfect app for its unquenchable thirst. Buyers will soon be able to swipe right on their dream home!
- Would you like a house with that? Bruce Burns’ Mornington Peninsula home is up for sale! Featuring a thriving garden with flora indigenous to the coastline and its own golf course, the property is sure to make any avid golfer green with envy.
- A house for Ash Barty. Queensland tennis superstar Ash Barty is on the hunt for a new home to invest her winnings in. Two stunning properties, one in Kingscliff and the other in Kalinga, have world class tennis facilities perfect for the professional athlete.
- This really is a money pit. Remember “The Money Pit”, a movie starring Tom Hanks and Shelley Long in 1986? The real-life house from the film has officially lived up to its reputation… selling for a huge loss.
- “Trust me. I’m an agent”. Real estate agents don’t have a pretty good reputation these days – why and is it warranted? Make sure you’re not telling these common lies.