23 Aug The Vanderbilt mansion + Old building gets a new life + Trump’s biggest real estate deal and more!
Posted at 12:30h in Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property News Update, Sponsored Channels, Videos 0 Comments
This week’s guest on Property News Update is Veronica Morgan! She joins Kevin Turner to discuss interesting stories from the property industry like:
- Vanderbilt Mansion up for grabs. Once lived in by fashion designer and heiress to the Vanderbilt fortune, Gloria Vanderbilt, the elegant Manhattan mansion is now for sale, priced at 50 million USD.
- Old building gets a new life. Sydney’s Customs House, one of the oldest and most iconic buildings in the city, has officially joined the coworking revolution. Provider Hub Australia is set to open the doors to its new Customs House offices this week.
- Backyards to balconies in the west. Experts anticipate that by 2050, over 50% of Western Australians will be living in strata-titled complexes. Lands Minister Ben Wyatt has announced that new strata regulations will be available for public comment starting September 1.
- Trump’s biggest real estate deal. President Donald Trump had to distance himself from his real estate empire when he entered the White House but he continues to dream big: he has his eyes on Greenland.
- Winter’s Gold Coast home going under the hammer. The house Andrew Winter can’t sell is… his own? The host of Selling Houses Australia is listing his five-bedroom Gold Coast home to auction in mid-September after going through 3 sets of agents since January.