26 Mar Ten Strategies for Combatting the Stress from COVID-19
The Coronavirus (COVID-19) has officially become a pandemic. While you can’t control what the COVID-19 will do, you can control how you respond to what is happening. It’s imperative for your health and well-being, to begin exercising that control now. Today’s episode addresses exactly what you need to do to combat the stress from COVID-19.
- Managing your risk—you do it every day.
- How to move from a fear reaction to a response strategy where you make plans and take action.
- How and why have a long-term fear reaction is so risky for your health.
- Strategies for limiting your exposure to Cortisol, the fight or flight hormone that can, in large amounts, lead to heart disease and cancer.
- Ten additional strategies for managing your stress.