28 Jun Property prices buck the trend + Neverland Ranch after MJ + A red hot open for inspection and more!
Posted at 12:40h in Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property News Update, Sponsored Channels, Videos 0 Comments
Nicola McDougall joins Kevin Turner in this week’s episode of Property News Update! Tune in as they discuss the following property stories from around the world:
- A luxury home in Queensland has hit the market, but it has no walls to separate the bedroom from the bathroom. Is this open plan design too ‘open’ or it is a brilliant way to save space and building costs?
- An open inspection goes wrong when a Middle Park house burns in the efforts to provide a ‘warm’ welcome. Learn how quick thinking real estate agents and the diligent fire brigade managed to save both the house and over a dozen people.
- Ex-Queensland premier Campbell Newman buys car yards in Tasmania under his investment capital firm, Arcana Capital. The $16.4 million car dealership sites are the company’s first foray into the Tasmania market.
- Property prices have been declining since 2017, but these 10 suburbs in Australia have bucked the trend. In fact, their prices have even risen to as much as 24 per cent. Check out the best growth suburbs in metro areas in the video.
- Michael Jackson is as influential as ever despite his death 10 years ago. People all over the world still celebrate his astronomical career and phenomenal music. He also had great taste in property, it seems, as his beloved Neverland Ranch has been restored and is on the market for a rocking $31 million.