18 Mar Likely.AI: The Best Predictor of Who Is Going to Sell
Posted at 13:08h in Buying a property, Finance, Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property Investment, Research, Sponsored Channels, Trends, Videos 0 Comments
This week we are pleased to welcome Brad McDaniel, the CEO and Founder of Likely.AI. In a recent tech competition Keller Williams, 60,000 of their agents voted Likely.AI as the best Artificial Intelligence (AI) available in the real estate industry. Likely.AI predicts who is most likely to sell in the next 90 days. Their conversion stats blow away the traditional internet leads models that portals like Zillow use. If you want to stop wasting money on internet leads from the portals or to see what’s ahead, this is the future.
Here’s what Brad will be covering:
- “Intelligence as a service”—what Likely.AI delivers in terms of conversion rates and dollar volume.
- How Likely.AI uses over 4,000 data points to identify who is most likely to sell in the next 90 days.
- What it takes to work with this lead model—you need the right tools and systems; however, they can provide many of these for you.
- Why this model gets better with time rather than becoming obsolete like other models.
- How Likely.AI can disrupt the current internet leads model—it’s much more accurate and way less expensive.