27 May Key Takeaways from 50 Episodes of RedX’s Stability & Opportunity Podcast: What’s Working for Agents Now
This week we’re delighted to welcome Justin Zimmerman, the Director of Content for RedX, the industry’s best Expired, For Sale by Owner, and For Rent by Owner resource. Since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, Justin Zimmerman has hosted 50 podcasts with top agents and industry leaders who are achieving success in today’s challenging environment. Today Justin shares his top takeaways from all those interviews.
RedX also has a gift for all our viewers—a free e-Book called 13 Scripts to Prospect with Integrity during COVID-19.
Download the book at: https://www.theredx.com/ebook-coronavirus-prospecting-scripts
Here’s what Justin will be covering in this great session:
- Why the principles still are the principles.
- The importance of establishing a regular routine and sticking to it.
- When you have too much choice you do nothing. How to use a “daily dose of do-it!” to beat defeat.
- Why you must establish “stability” first before moving to opportunity.
- In the absence of value, we revert to price—why you must carefully evaluate what is most valuable in your business.
- How to become virtually valuable.
- A fantastic marketing idea that pet owners in your neighborhood are sure to love.