25 Mar Keeping Your Data Safe in an Unsafe Environment
Posted at 12:37h in Buying a property, Finance, Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property Investment, Research, Sponsored Channels, Trends, Videos 0 Comments
This week we are pleased to Marinda Neumann, the Managing Attorney of the Lotus Law Firm and a legal expert on cybersecurity. Here’s what she’ll be covering in this session you won’t want to miss.
- The three categories of risk for most agents and brokers: malware, ransomware, and phishing emails.
- Best practices to avoid being hacked or hijacked.
- Your responsibilities to your customers if you’re data is breached—steps to take.
- Cybersecurity and breach insurance—why brokers and those who have large databases need both.
- Why it’s critically important that your data is regularly backed up to a hard drive (not just the cloud).