12 Feb How to Build Trust with Online Referrals
“Just Google it and you’ll find it.” How many times have you heard this said to you?
Search engines like Google or Bing are helpful when searching for any topic but if you’re on the lookout for anything about real estate like properties for sale, then you have real estate search engines.
In today’s show, we get introduced to Movoto, a top residential real estate search engine, ranking after Zillow, Realtor.com, and Redfin nationally. They have been supplying referral leads to many of the major real estate companies including Realogy and Berkshire Hathaway Homes Services since 2005.
Tune in as Movoto CEO Imtiyaz Hauk discusses what works when it comes to working online leads and what it takes to convert them. Here’s what he will be covering:
- The Movoto business model — you only pay a fee when your listing lead closes.
- Why earning consumer trust is the most important step in converting online leads.
- How to create the right mindset to capitalise on online leads.
- How to become a Movoto verified agent or broker who receives leads.
- The five pillars that lead to successful real estate search and closed deals.