18 Oct Getting the sails on the Opera House + House-rich Americans + Where Justin Bieber hangs out and more!
Top real estate coach and BrokerageUP! CEO Bernice Ross joins Kevin Turner in this week’s episode of Property News Update! Tune in as they discuss the following property stories from around the world:
- Getting the sails on the Opera House. The honoured civil engineer who constructed the famed shells of the Sydney Opera House ironically chose a single-level house for his own home. It is now for sale.
- The house that inspired Barry Manilow. Barry Manilow’s former beach house is for sale! Built in 1976 at 4,320 sq ft., the breathtaking beach house was said to be a retreat for the famous singer’s busy schedule.
- Where Justin Bieber hangs out. Set in two acres of beautifully manicured lawns and featuring a 3G-surfaced five-a-side football pitch, a zip wire and even a private helipad, we’re not surprised why the ultra-modern Cheshire mansion caught the pop star’s eye.
- House rich Americans. Rising home prices and conservative borrowing have today’s homeowners in America sitting on a record amount of potential cash.
- Fishing from the living room. A Skiatook man built his home on a pond and a fishing hole in his living room. Now this is a house after a fisherman’s heart!