19 Mar Avoid These Stupid Print Marketing Mistakes
Posted at 13:12h in Buying a property, Finance, Kevin Turner, Kevin's Update, Latest Stories, Property Investment, Research, Sponsored Channels, Trends, Videos 0 Comments
Let’s face it—print marketing is expensive. The last thing you want to do is to wage a print marketing campaign that doesn’t work. In today’s show, Bernice and Greg do a deep dive into the good, the bad, and ugly when it comes to print marketing plus how to avoid stupid mistakes that waste both your time and your money.
- The real reasons agents are doing an icky job—they all look the same and act the same. Steps to take to stand out from the crowd.
- How you can tell when you hit the mark with the right marketing message?
- Does your marketing message match the audience where you are mailing—for example using a campaign that says, “A house for a growing family” and you then mail into an area where most of the people are over 50.
- Why personal marketing pieces that proclaim that you and/or your company are #1 are the kiss of death in today’s market.
- How to track results from your print marketing efforts—do you know if what you’re spending all the money on is really working?
- Where to go to get the best targeted mailing lists for less than ten cents a name and that includes age, address, contact information, income, and a wealth of other search variables.
- Why it’s great to be creative, but not deceptive.
- Never forget about the basics—e.g., things like getting the names right!