While many investors think that real estate investing is a game of property, strategic investors know it’s also a game of finance.
Finance is what allows you to buy your next property, or the inability to get more finance is what holds many investors back from growing their property portfolios.
- How hard the banks are really making it for property investors
- If things will get worse before it gets easier to obtain finance
- Who the banks lending to and what type of investors they shying away from.
- What investors should be doing in the current lending environment.
- How to make yourself more attractive to the banks.